PCV D1 Training

Glenkens Transport Initiative provides D1 training specialising in non-professional drivers such as teachers, community workers, volunteers driving community minibuses, and college tutors to enable them to obtain the licence they need to drive minibuses.

Who needs D1 on their licence?
Anyone who passed a car driving test on or after January 1st 1997 may not have the necessary category upon their licence to legally drive a minibus on the public roads and will have to pass further tests.

Prior to gaining your D1 Category you will have to undertake a Medical and apply for a Provisional Licence, you will then have to pass your theory and hazard perception test. Once completed you are then ready to take your D1 Minibus Course and DSA D1 Test.